CPR for the Healthcare Professional: Basic Life Support (BLS) Course Description
Length of Course:
This Basic Life Support (BLS) course is designed for the Healthcare Professional and follows the 2010 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Ruben Major, EMT-Paramedic, M.A.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning CPR
- Chapter Two: Personal Safety
- Chapter Three: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chapter Four: ABCs & CPR
- Chapter Five: AED
- Chapter Six: Choking
- Chapter Seven: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Eight: Continuous Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chapter Nine: Conclusion